[Char'ta] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

If @Redlotus was Funding Boundless instead if Endless this wouldn’t happen boop

1 Like

I agree but what can we do right?!? It appears that issue was just with that color changing exo. Last night there were over 25 people active on that exo with no connection issues. Now there are less than 20 active last I checked and it still can’t sustain it.

@BabyCookie I have put an endless amount of money into Boundless and zero into Endless. All of our funding so far has come from our backers.

If you need any mint verdant I have a ton. I can sell it to you for 250c each.

Since we all need a little “funding”

Just keep trying I got back on after I bought 20 more sovereigns.

Seriously though I got back on after a bit

Anyone else having Web Socket Closed for this exo?

Mint Verdant Grass Doesn’t exist yet on Exo Nor Sov it only ever appeared on a color changing exo yes I play lost ark on pc but boundless is on PlayStation I still jump on every exo to check for it

1 Like

I know and I have gotten a lot from this Exo. I have seen it pop at least 5 times now. Just a bit of farming and time.

I’m not well acquainted with your sense of humor or lack there of so I’m perplexed as to whether you really bought 20 sovereigns or not. I shall continue to ponder.

1 Like

I did not buy 20 but @james is looking into the issue

1 Like

From the other thread a minute ago:

1 Like

Was that a Dev that responded or a seasoned politician?

2 Likes

Both? I think

This is sort of funny… went out for a meal, came home realllyy :sleeping:, but was also wanting to gather more. :sleeping_bed: won out. Wake up, see I picked a good time to sleep, missed an outage, fixed, so time to gather into the night… :joy: Hopefully nobody working my favorite spot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: If any are interested, I’ve started putting some overstock stuff from my collecting - excess of colors I don’t need as much - up at Paka’s Palace to help fund my tool purchases for this. Mostly grey marble shades, just 6c.

3 Likes

Has anyone found a nice sand spot?

Never mind, found a great spot. :smiley:

is it a relatively safe planet or do i need to take mi’ hunter?

Is there a good gravel pit?

[wuTang.GIF]

Pretty safe - I was thinking to myself earlier that it is like a good fishing spot with a lot of bugs. Every so often you have to pause to swat - which I do with my hammer here :joy: - but it is just a nuisance and doesn’t hurt the enjoyment. :wink: I’m using my mining sheet, not spec’ed for hunting. The mobs do tend to gravitate to you I’ve found… though I guess that has the advantage of keeping people from bot farming with this on the surface.

2 Likes