[Char'ta] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Roger that, cheers.

I’ll try to grab it later when it flies past and just get underground with an atlas as quickly as possible! XD

1 Like

Free Warps Across TnT Delta Portal

1 Like

You have a basket anywhere? You don’t have to put a price, I’ll give you what I get. I just had it cycle in for the first time on me, got 1,067 of them.

Luckily happened with a common grey marble shade. :joy: Farming the marble is like a slot machine, very addictive… it favors grey colors on it, and some others like oxide rose and black, but does occasionally throw out an unusual one. :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh, put up a bunch of gladeflowers at 1c at Paka’s Place, Gyosha too. Some I’m keeping but others selling.

2 Likes

Char’ta I just want to thank you for letting me farm sand for days (many hours put in) … I now have months worth of organizing to do. A special thanks to Char’ta again for the large amount of red sand I got this time.

7 Likes

I only managed to get on for an hour or so because of RL, but was there when the planet died, and got a handful of gleam colours…

1 Like

Do You have a request basket for mint verdant grass ?
I found a few (~150) in my inventory when sorting, if it helps.

Really enjoyed this, and got tons of stuff for my building! :grinning: :+1: RIP bountiful color cycling planet!

3 Likes

auuuuuuugh i missed it :smiley: next time…

3 Likes

sand & twisted wood was the best color cycling uniques.

weres the next exo?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.