Cheapest Blink in the universe, gauranteed

These Blink price shenanigans have gone on long enough, and we at TNT are taking it upon ourselves to bring the market back in line with sanity.

Over 1000 blink available, starting at 799c, and we’re expecting that price to drop further. (Check the most recent post for updates)

If you see a stand thats legitimately cheaper, selling more than 50, please post the location/coordinates, and once confirmed we will beat that price ongoing.

Enough greed, time to crash the market.

Available only at the Nixia Superstore.

3 Likes

Welp. Guess I’m keeping mine, now. XD

Finally, someone who’s selling blink at an actual reasonable price. Good job mate!

2 Likes

You mean 5000c wasn’t reasonable? xD

9 Likes

I beat your price, I had a hundred out at 550c last night… :wink: But I’m guessing it is gone now for sure, going to go check in a bit. I was toying with the idea of raising it anyways, since everybody else was 10x higher, so I think I’ll raise my price to yours, so you guys don’t have to budge. :slight_smile: I actually did start at 700c for an hour or so before I dropped… but anyways, I’ll let you guys lead the way on dropping now so people don’t pester you with screenshots of my stand, lol.

6 Likes

Note to self. . remember to buy from @bucfanpakaand @uni3k versus players that charge 7 times as much.

2 Likes

Add @RedY3 too please. Also, its 6.25 times :joy:.

3 Likes

5k is still better than no sale at all! :joy: mines staying locked up in coils. Once an Umbria world spawns at least.

2 Likes

heads up I have been buying for 250-300. and A lot of it.

2 Likes

There is a lot on the one Exo. Got 4 mass crafts. As did a guild mate of mine. The other Exo has white twisted wood which is pretty cool too.

I believe you Orrian, but anyone can say any price, so without a location and being able to check stands myself im not gonna cut prices. Thats a quick way to give em all away for 1c.

Also not going to beat any handtrades/request baskets, shop stands that are available to everyone only.

While we’re on the subject, we also have buy baskets up for all 3 lucient gems at 350c… maybe 300… its midnight, memory is failing me.

250-300 per pc? Damn thats some bad quality blink right there.

1 Like