Chisel/sculpting contest (ends mid October)

It’s quite simple @Illuminoorti. gleam of difrent colors resonate at difrent freacrancys. When combined in the right formation or pattern they can have a variety of effects.
This particular pattern uses a form of quantum tunneling to manipulate the electrons in the nearest dormant titan heart. When activated it should act as a surge of electricity to shock the titan back to life.
all we need to do now is sit back and wait for it to build up charge naturally.

9 Likes

ends mid October? i thought it was on the 30th of September… no need to rush now xD

1 Like

You know what would be neat? If you could tune that gleam to the frequency of spitter testicles. Zap all of them into fried dumplings and stop them breeding. For the record I was always against the genophage but Spitters are like roaches.

3 Likes

Can I hire you to make crystals on my base? haha It’s an awesome build!

3 Likes

I guess I’ll actually get serious and make it look nice and smooth now that I got all the time in the world.

3 Likes

New update video is up.

5 Likes

Is it true that there are still vacant spots? Is it too late to enter?

2 Likes

Not at all, the competition finishes mid-October. Would you like one?

2 Likes

As of last nights recording there were still 3-4 spots available.

3 Likes

I’d love to participate :slight_smile: Do I just bring a beacon, some fuel and plots?

1 Like

Yep, I can provide the beacon though :grin:

3 Likes

that sounds great, just tell me whenever you’re free and I’ll pop over :grin:

I’m over there right now :grinning:

1 Like

Heading over now, then. Thanks again

5 Likes

i finnaly found the portal leading to the event, dang it guys nice builds so far!

1 Like

You joining??? :scream:

i need to master all the different chisels first, when i have i can work my magical "wtf this whole building wasnt here 2 hours ago? " style

2 Likes

Lmao you already did that @Black Light :joy:

1 Like

haha it might become my signature building style, speed building https://media.giphy.com/media/5fqgh155MkYve/giphy.gif

2 Likes

alright, gif fail haha im on my phone

1 Like