Chisel/sculpting contest (ends mid October)

Yep, as @Cookviper said, contact me through the forums via a pm or on this thread and I will try to meet you asap after your message.

5 Likes

I just built a small shed right outside the front entrance with some chisels for the contestants. There’s 10 iron, silver, titanium, and copper chisels in there. Please only take one of each or one of the chisel you need. I’m in the process of making gold chisels. I thought there was 6 chisel types right? What’s the sixth?

If you are not added to the beacon let me know and I’ll try and add you before Thursday. Also, anyone feel free to spruce up the shed. It’s literally a chunk of junk that’s embarrassing to look at :sweat_smile:. I just threw it together quick before bed. Make it pretty :heart_eyes:…or jut leave it and I’ll get around to it sometime. Also feel free to add more chisels to the bunch. The remaining chisels at the end of the contest will be donated to orphan Oortians that lost their parents in the Great War of 2376. (I’m assuming boundless is far in the future):nerd_face:

3 Likes

I believe that would be the stone chisel? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stone Square it is.

1 Like

If anyone wants to claim a spot, I’m around

1 Like

I would like to claim a spot, just go to the competition area.

Sorry, I was on a quick break. Now I’m finished for the night. Are you still on by any chance? @ozarka30

I’m on mining away.

Ok I’ll get on the game, meet me at the chisel arena in around 5 mins? @ozarka30

@willcrutchley Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cookviper or @willcrutchley I will be near my computer for a few hours. let me know if you are gonna be on and I will jump on and claim a spot :smile_cat:

1 Like

I can quickly hop on in a couple of minutes @Jeffrotheswell
Edit: currently online

1 Like

k jumping on

1 Like

@willcrutchley you available this morning? @Selection would like a plot and he’s online right now. If not, just whenever you can.

@Cookviper I wasn’t available earlier today, but @Selection I’ll be available in around 30mins if that works

1 Like

Next time. Why don’t we have the chisel contest in a starter planet away from all this mobs.

4 Likes

Once you’re a high enough level you’re never gonna wanna be on any other planet cuz the mob drops just aren’t worth the hunt. But while I build on a high leve planet I have a constant stream of Oort stones and gems that come straight to me without having to even hunt them down at all. The time a spent building the contest platform I’ve collected over 150 Oort stones and around 30 of each gem just from mobs coming up to me. I absolutely love it. But I definitely understand the frustration for lower level players which is why I built the walls around the platform. I know there are still some that get through and I’m sorry about that. Hopefully it’s not bad enough to discourage sculpting.

1 Like

Of course not. I will finish my stonethrower even if it cost me my life!!!.. Again… And again… I can kill one level 5 Lol it’s just when 6 players show up at Omnis shop and 5 eyes spawn around me it’s when I have to run. If it wasn’t for @cor-karolis I would ran out of chisels.

1 Like

hey cookviper could i enter the competition with a hole village center that is chiseled in any possible way with all kinds off chisels :grin:
also water leaping over all the chisel work

theres a massive portal to it on plaza post pics tomorrow due to the size :grin: #@natureislame