Choice of planetary atmospheres (color of light)

I have a huge problem. I am looking to create a T5 planet for the choice of biomes but obviously this one will automatically inherit a colored atmosphere. It pains me because I prefer to keep the color of the original textures.
Did I misunderstand the steps during creation?
Is there a way to bypass this color filter?
Or should I resolve to adopt a T1. 2.3.4 because they are the only ones to offer a lush environment?

It’s a shame not to be able to have a simulation before validating the creation of the planet :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Pretty sure that it’s the case, I also think you have the wormy rain on all the t4, kinda foggy with spores

1 Like

Ha ok… I’m going to resolve to stroll through all the sovereigns available to find out. The atmospheres are charming but when you want to build, not perceiving the neutral color of the textures is very inconvenient

IT depends on what Most important for you.

Its the Material aspect or hunting or build looking.

If IT comes to high tiers atmosphere most natruall looking in my opinion is shock but Sure its Not the Same AS a t1 - t4 Planet.

If you Need Help for choising biomes for something let me know.

1 Like

The atmospheric color is fixed to the planet type. There’s no way to change it.

1 Like

Yes thats true…sadly

Yeah always wanted that to be editable. After you change block colours the original atmosphere not always matches it. Especially evident at sunset.

3 Likes

its true, atmosphere light color is bound to planet type, i love azure, i made a sov planet with all available azure shades but made it burn type t6 planet, it have perple reddish light so it all looks awfully pinkish,
so i noticed the only way to have sov looka like you want with chosen colors it have to be lush, right?
or made azure planet chill i think?

2 Likes

There are a few atmosphere colours possible though for lower tiers at least, as there are a few different colour schemes for blocks too, so the system matches those.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback everyone. This will prevent me from being in apnea during my next choice of planet.

2 Likes

Honestly, unless you are going to build a glass dome around your planet, dodging tier 5 or 6 mobs all the time is a pain.
It is possible if lucky to get some dramatic-ish views on a tier 3.

1 Like