Choose the Color you Craft

A freind got confused by this today (i always took it for granted) and here is his suggestion

@Northwind was confused by the Colors in the crafting menue (because they show the colors from the planet you are currently on, not what color you have)

So why not implement (as a drop down maybe) a way to choose the color you actually want crafted (if you have bule/red/green… when you choose to craft a Furnace, you can choose red for example

3 Likes

The current GUI is really an anti-human design.

2 Likes

I dont like the default colors shown either. I think it should show the colour of the batch you are about to make. If you open up the smart stack of stones and put dark turquoise at the front (top) of the stack then the colour of stones or storage or whatever in the crafting menu should change to dark turquoise.
I know the colours of the planet I’m on and I don’t want them.

4 Likes

agree - I’m tired of double checking which color is on top of batch and make sure that I get the one I want

could really show the color I’m getting based on my current arrangement of blocks in inventory and machine space

or, as Barney said, there could be a drop down menu with colors to chose from what I have in my inventory, and whatever I pick it would show how many blocks I have (atm, even if I know that lets say blue rock is on top of my stack and I will craft blue first, I have to check how many of that particular blocks I have, cause machine shows total number of the said block type)

5 Likes