Christmas festivities

Hi guys just want to say Merry Christmas to all of you (devs included) just in case I don’t see anyone in game. My query is will there be any Christmas stuff going on in game?? I know a lot of people will be with families etc but maybe a hunt or something would be good.

8 Likes

I have a little idea for some Christmas fun - will post the details later this evening…

15 Likes

Cuttletrunks need santa hats, clearly!

6 Likes

you could just have a meteor fly across the sky droping refined gem blocks and other valubal stuff.

5 Likes

looking forward too it ill keep my eye out :slight_smile: and love the other two ideas spesh the santa hats haha

3 Likes

@james make sure that whatever it is doesnt just take place on the 25th!! or the 24… I probably wont be online those days, nor will other people. Would hate to miss any festivities! :santa::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Oh dear - this might be built up already too much!!!

5 Likes

@james was just going to schedual some caroling and we are all like exspecting them to program an epic santacluas vs krampas battle or something :joy:

5 Likes

Just making it snow for longer would do me haha

1 Like

I think if we made it permanently snow we’d be public enemies 1, 2, and 3!

3 Likes

I want this to be a film… :joy:

3 Likes

Tada…

2 Likes

Haha yeah just read it :wink: and replied great idea though I’d love to help if needed

1 Like