Christmas maze 2023

Come one come all to Christmas maze event. We will get to have a holly jolly time this year. Maze is bigger and more slippery then last year :snowflake:. This is our dates and times I will host it for all of you beautiful people.
2023-12-09T17:00:00Z

And then another one on.

2023-12-23T17:00:00Z

We will meet inside the Opera house as our meeting place :smiling_face:

If you guys can’t make it to any of them. please let me know before December and I will do what I can to make that work for what ever has been requested by most people.

Also HUGE thank you to @anthromni for the wonderful cover photo. I just hope I tagged the right person :joy:

So boundless :snowflake::star::star::star::star::star::snowflake:

14 Likes

Slippery? Oh boy, does it have icy floors? Can’t wait, the Halloween one was so fun!!

1 Like

3 weeks till we have our first Christmas maze event :heart::grin:

6 Likes

Less then 2 weeks :heart::snowflake::rose:

4 Likes

Next week is the Christmas maze event :smiling_face::heart: :snowflake:

3 Likes

A little less then 119 hours till we have our first Christmas maze event of the year! :snowflake::rose::star:

3 Likes

2023-12-09T17:00:00Z

3 Likes

Christmas maze starts in 45 mins :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:
We meet at phantom of the Opera in the opera house

1 Like

It was lots of fun our next one is 2023-12-23T17:00:00Z and depending how I do on prizes maybe I will do a 3rd one. I will let you guys know soon :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Next week is the last Christmas maze event for the year so get ready 2023-12-24T05:00:00Z we meet at phantom of the opera in the opera house. :rose:

2 Likes

2023-12-23T17:00:00Z less then 12 hours. Hope you all can come :heart::snowflake::star:

2 Likes

1 hour till show time :snowflake:

1 Like

I apologize if I missing the instructions, but, can you help me to know how to get there? What city? What portals?

2 Likes

Not a problem at all :smile:. In the dragon hug there is a portal called Phantom of the opera :rose:. Go in there and you can go out the of my hub and then go in the BIG opera house. That is our meeting place… and if you want to know how it works. No worry’s I tell the rules and how it works before I start :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I can meet you in the dragon hub if you can’t find it

1 Like

Thanks! Knowing the rules and how it works would help a lot!

2 Likes

I am in the dragon hub right now if you want me to show you. We start in 45 mins :heart:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I’ll connect in 7 min

2 Likes

Not a problem at all I am in hub anyways for a bit before I need to do a few details before we start :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Star for the fun little event. This was a truly confusing maze and I enjoyed it! :grin:

3 Likes