Christmas Maze

A date is set and we can’t wait. December 23rd 13:00 MST. AT Phantom of the Opera 2ed floor in TNT. We also have a discord if any question or want to keep up to date on events or if you just want to be part of our group that would be awesome :sunglasses: ( the code changes weekly so I will place in comments)
Btw I will give a hint on this Christmas maze we are working on. It is all ice. No grapples allowed :joy: to you get to slip and slide to your prize :trophy: and I know how much people just love ice :joy::joy::joy:

Your friends Mrs Star
                        Verts
                   and JJ
15 Likes

cant wait! ice is my favourite :crazy_face:

—Daax

1 Like

Hahaha mine too :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

https://discord.gg/kvBud3yy this will last for a week but i guess having the no time code does not work so every week I will share a discord code in case anyone wants to join. Also we now have a donation station for anyone who would like to help with the Christmas maze. Thank you and sorry the old code did not work.

1 Like

This code should still be good for 4 more days

https://discord.gg/TkvzfSMa this is the discord invite for this week. Also a little update on our Mays the first part of our maze is done working on second part soon can’t wait.

Is your theme a reference to little Vincent’s Christmas ? (Le Noël du petit Vincent)

No never heard of it. It’s just a maze Christmas themed and it’s all ice. Just for fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

But our home is themed of Phantom of the opera 2004 musical

1 Like

Oh ok ! As the phantom of the opera is basically a story by the novelist Gaston Leroux (classical French author), I was wondering if you wanted to adapt another of his works for Christmas. Excuse me for this silly question :sweat_smile::bowing_woman:

1 Like

The maze Is almost done. Once your in the maze you can’t really see anything. So I don’t know how that would even work.

If discord link don’t work let me know

23 more days till the maze. I can’t wait

18 days left. If your not in the discord don’t be shy and jump in our family :heartpulse:

16 left until Christmas maze :snowman::christmas_tree:

1 Like

7 days left and 2 hours and 30 mins left. I can’t wait. If you want to join our discord feel free to join everyone is welcome. :heart: