Chrysominter Hot Tips

Gleam poles seem have nice mint values (10,20,46). For example plain gleam pole/beam gives 10c for and takes 2 essence (and 4 gleam) on single craft, and of course better material reductions when going volume crafting.
So if people are getting minting vital essence refining it to gleam poles and beams would give like double amount :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are some items where the values for processed items add up very nicely to the ingredient values. I think these exist on purpose, but I’m not sure how they were selected, or why.

This thread needs a bump. I didn’t want to derail @DKPuncherello’s thread any further by responding to the comments there about how the chrysominter is only good for tossing scraps or decorating your place.

A coiled minter is a lot more than decoration or a status symbol. Most of the information in this thread is still valid, and so is the stuff in the thread linked later in this post.

Some of the blocks have dropped in mint value, and the coils more than make up for it.

18 waxy earthyams mint for 10.08 coin. Mass craft them into 100 wax for 56 coins.

Make your rocks and trunks into doors for even more coin, though I’m not sure how the exp stacks up against plain refining the coin is better.

Buy a t5 hammer and some buffs - make roughly 40k at a gleam ball. with less than 10k in expenses. Make even more crafting doors again instead of refining.

If you can’t be bothered to sell essence, still extract your fossils. Even after spark a large fossil mints over 50c worth of essence and a medium fossil will get you 20. Large fossils are worth more than topaz or sapphires. Just as much as diamonds or rubies in most cases.

Tech mints nicely if you don’t want to stockpile it. Rock salt mints for 252 coin per stack.

If anyone else has noticed a particularly good item to harvest or craft please do share!

3 Likes