(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·city off aquatopia ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)(LORE PART2+FIRST BOSS ENCOUNTER)

Hey im back
im cleaning up the remains off sunkentown mall
and turning it into a nice city and main hub for nia zed ka
have little patience step by step it be done
first hub linking tnt and ultima
then repairing some roads
shop with basics and the planets resources
and then we start adding usefull shops and buildings
guild etc
currently looking for materials
i do need help putting a price on concrete patterned concrete decorative gleam and bricks im requesting for people who want to sell rather then donate
i keep ya guys updated

TO VISIT JUST GO TNT → nia zed ka main gate

@Samski would you be interested expanding the lovegarden so it touches the new hub and serve as the citys park at same time :grin:

COOL CITY FACT:our roads are basically farms so you never run out off farming stuff

17 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Am I missing something in translation? isn’t their one F in of? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I heard that Fif Land might be a potential option for one of the new player/basics shops… just what the roadrunner said as it zoomed past.

1 Like

Great to see another comeback :sunglasses:

1 Like

yeah as our most loyal shopkeeper you be integrated in the hub renewall
thks for letting me know i use of now
playing bound great tool to sharpen my english

3 Likes

Yooooo. Heeey man you are back !!! If you are back Im might come back and do some building as well. :smiley:

6 Likes

cool thks to huntsman the ultima hub looking supernice and maintained
def can use some mega hash build

4 Likes

I’m a native English speaker and screw up words and grammer too, it’s great to have you back, i came back a month or so ago and have been enjoying my time

3 Likes

Hey people aquatopia is looking for a well traveled globetrotter to bring back location tokens off epic builds around the world i wonna add little building to the hub where you can get markers to go visit epic builds if you interested in traveling the world and bringing back markers give me a shout

8 Likes

i like the idea :smiley: just - put a request basket for tokens somewhere, i can toss tokens there from time to time, with planet name and few words describing build :smiley:

1 Like

Hub starting to take form

ill try to get little building at hub up for that asap

3 Likes

Are you making a hole in front of my base @the-moebius ?? i’ll fill It with water :joy:
I plan to be more active in the near future if you need some help, same for you @Fiffer13 if you need something for the grand reopening of Fif Land let me know

4 Likes

hey im working safe i keep putting siderails while constructing :grin: i also fixed all the random potholes

1 Like

we are getting there

tnt / ultima coming soon
theres a third network spot feel free to pick it up if ya interested can resize it

5 Likes

Great To see you moeb.
I wont play until i see some progression with the game.

4 Likes

Dragon :dragon: Hub is a Portal you should look into putting up @Dwarftree

2 Likes

the portals have openend
TNT hub
and we welcome the future

we now have two player hubs one for locals living on nia zed ka
and the other for our interstellar friends
ive put tokens(in middle off hub rooms)

if you have portals allready in the hub before and you need to move them
shoot me a pm and i refund the moving cost involved

PS :traditional aqua hub pool/chill lounge coming soon
if you interested in adding a network/hub i can provide 3more uber portal spots opposite off the tnt/ultima/future gateway

i also noticed my sign is to short on one hub improvements will be made its still rough lol

4 Likes

im working on city hall and stocking up on city and road materials atm
slowly advancing

pps i wont be all bricks lol just easy to shape the place first

6 Likes

Good old sedi brick. Classic moebius.

1 Like

only blocks that make sence

1 Like