[Clanis] --[T5 - Turbulent Toxic Exoworld]--

Hello all! I am pretty new to Boundless and I was wondering what is meant by “SS” in the posts in this thread?

5 Likes

Smart stack 900 quantity

3 Likes

Hello Teufelaffe, and welcome to Boundless and the forums ^^ SS refers to a ‘smart stack’ of items. An SS can hold up to 900 items.

Edit: If someone is asking for an SS of something, or talking about an SS, they are talking about the full 900 items.

5 Likes

Tools, atlases and augments dont follow the 900 rule. Those only have 9 per ss :smile:

4 Likes

Some fast t5 hammers that do not require brew!
Price is a bit higher since they are a bit more difficult to forge.

1 Like

Nice a night color think they can only spawn on t5s rarely. Wonder how it compares to the dark green gleam we’ve seen on a few exos.

1 Like

2 Likes

Cuetz the betrayer - betrayed his best gleam buddy Red.

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh since you didn’t message me I assumed you didn’t want it lol.

I’ll be going for more if you want to tag along. I’m farming it under water tho

There now but not sure if i can continue to play. Things might come up :sleepy:.

1 Like

You mean for today, for a couple days or forever.
I have to know how sad my reaction needs to be…

2 Likes

Man, I love this night azure color. Wish it was permenant

I thought that was permanent Meta rock colour on beckon?

1 Like

Yeah, all the rock colors on this planet are available on perm worlds

2 Likes

In the blocks color section if you click the infinity icon it will take you to the perm world that has it… but it may also be available on additional perm worlds.

4 Likes

Wow, I actually never realized that before. Thanks for posting this! That’s awesome :blush:

2 Likes

Indeed, we have a lot of that rock on [Beckon] :slight_smile::+1:

2 Likes

Oh thanks!! I didn’t know. It’s a great color

Clanis T5-Toxic (Caustic Lvl 3) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: NEW color GLEAM - Night Green … Tokens for the following are available: Ash, Growth, Mould and Mud. Concrete mats: Sand for my fellow concrete makers!!.. enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Lil late to the party but better late then never :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Night Green Gleam spot: -822N -1,202E (Altitude: 117)

Just a couple blocks embedded in the surface, but underneath is more. Way more. I pulled 6ss before my last hammer broke, so I regened and headed home.

4 Likes