[Clanis] --[T5 - Turbulent Toxic Exoworld]--

I’m already on my second batch of gleam! this is amazing, Im going to have nice glass for centuries.

3 Likes

i’m going to farm and sell this gleam forever. I’ll become a millionare off of this!

For anyone who may be interested - Illuminaughty (iLLn) has an “exo-info-shuttle” channel in discord now.

This can be used to discuss exo locations, info, and questions, ride requests, ride offers/invites, etc.

If you want to join the channel, you can join iLLn’s discord (I hope) with this link:

Check out the iLLumiNaughty (new) community on Discord - hang out with 283 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I will probably post this on each exo’s forum page (only once) for a while, just so people know about it. It’s not intended as any sort of “guild advertisement,” nor is it at all intended to replace the forums or the exo shuttle guild/chat in-game - just to be another helpful resource for anyone who wants/needs a more reliable/responsive chat.

I hope that others may find this helpful as well.

1 Like

Has anyone made panes out of this gleam yet? How’s it look?

Not been playing for a long time so may have the wrong thing here but I’m guessing you meant this type of pane? I don’t have the other type, I was just curious what these were.

2 Likes

Yes : ) thank you. Those are the dark green? They’re perfect

3 Likes

Yep that’s the dark green from this exoworld. They are a nice colour! I’m going to have to shade all the windows when I come back and rebuild the shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a planet I would love to call home.
I wonder if there is a way to get a copy for playing on singleplayer?

Edit to add:

Pretty good amount of Night Green Gleam just under the soil

Mining that 9-wide section got me 528 raw gleam

4 Likes

I thought this planet expired tomorrow, I’m so sad right now :cry:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.