Clear glass pane

Topic pretty much says it all. I would like a glass pane that was completely clear (except for the outer edge, which would have a solid line just like glass blocks). I know we can get kinda close with the panes we have, and you might ask why you would want a nearly invisible block, but I just really would like to not distort colors of what I am putting behind glass (at least not all the time).

Not a pressing suggestion, just figured with the new “slight tint” that made the standard glass chisel-able that maybe we could get clear panes without too much extra work.

I was going to suggest using some of the new glass & a titanium chisel to remove 50% of the block, but you want the border/frame?

I’ve done the half of a block in my windows in my house, but I was really hoping for the flat panes. It is nicer to not have all the lines on every block but rather just the outside border.

It would make the “safe guards” so people don’t step in the decorative lava nicer looking to not be so off colored. or make nice display cases that you don’t have to hunt down a color that plays well with your atmosphere so its “mostly clear”.

Still its not a desperate need, just a desire.

This would be a nice easy addition

1 Like

How many flat glasses do you need? I have but of certain colors

I do not usually sell them, since they can no longer be manufactured, but instead, it needs too many, we can reach an agreement