Club N-fluence rave! saturday Dec 12th, 4pm est

title says it all. our friend N-Fluence will be playing music live at 4pm est on saturday at club N!
(to listen to the music, you can watch him on twitch or wait for the premiere on youtube. his twitch is nfluence43 and his youtube is N-fluential productions)

club N is acessible from the ezpz main hub, just go through this portal in the hub

ezpz is acessible from many places, including: GTG hub, C. :o:. R. E./EZPZ hunt meet, C. :o:. R. E. HQ (tnt delta), tnt megahub (they are tnt maryx) Dk mall, PS bittula, Code gleam, brown town, fantasy tree, and many other places!

if you stick around until the end, you could quite possibly win some rewards!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Does the music note turn on at night with blinking led’s?

3 Likes

did someone say rave?

2 Likes

i wish lol

2 Likes

This my RSVP

1 Like

A few more screenshots of the vibe.

And the Club-N discord:

4 Likes

Rave to the grave!

1 Like

That remodel went swimmingly well :slight_smile:

1 Like

event is tomorrow, rave hypes!

3 Likes

i will be donating 3 T6 speed hammers to the prizes afterwards

That place looks AMAZING!!!

Can we bring a friend to it? And some glow sticks?

3 Likes

less than 20 minutes!

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Excellent music, excellent hosts, amazing DJ!!!

2 Likes

Was there but just found a lost lorelie @shortyd856 like always when I am running around :joy: pulled her on the dancefloor but she ignored me. Story of my life :rofl:

1 Like

@Eggshaker u know u love me, lol!

1 Like

Next live set is Saturday, 2020-12-12T21:00:00Z!

5 Likes

Wooo! Thank you everyone for the support! This weeks guest dj is Dj ButterflHigh of EDM Syndicate!. Don’t forget to check the NFP website for our back catalogue, as well as our sister label, Syndicate Nation!!! Super psyched that this idea is taking off like this, and we will continue to have new and exciting guest Dj’s every single week!!!
https://jmrobinette.wixsite.com/nfluentialproduction

3 Likes