Cluttertunk Catacombs

I am working a tunnel around all of Nasharil. If you can find it you can use it to travel around Nasharil very fast.

15 Likes

cool! be sure to share the location when its ready for use ^^

Looks cool so far!

Edit:

Oh is that a challenge?!

4 Likes

By the name and picture I suppose it’s underground, gotta use a beacon plotter to figure it out.

4 Likes

It has three entrances so far.

3 Likes

I’m a part of the settlement i suppose :stuck_out_tongue: i have a portal base up in Snakehammer mountain, aptly named for it’s snake like body that ends in a hammer head

2 Likes

I’m part of your graveyard settlement on Nasharil.

I think this will be relatively easy to find ;3

Coincidentally, I have made a ring around Epsilo if you ever need to get around there quickly.

Would anyone like to take over this build? You can use all the machines and mats storages there. I am not really into building any more but this build is holding up Nasharil’a prestige and I do not want my favorite planet rank to fall any lower.

It’s a wonderful build! Are you planning to reclaim the plots and move, or are you just not wanting to fuel it anymore? I’m confused why you want to give it away?

I’ll keep the plots under me since it need a lot of plots(600+) but my biggest worry is the fuel running out. If anyone wants to continue building without spending their plots they can.

What fuel, beacon fuel or portals?

Beacon fuel, it is cheap and lasts a long time but I am a forgetful person.

I’d be happy to donate the fuel needed to bump it until 1.0 launches.

4 Likes

Thank you. I will add you to the beacons. There are 3 beacons. I will add you tonight.

3 Likes

Been there twice , found 2 entrances a week ago and sorry i broke some of your titanium on that tunnel x)

Nasharil is like munteen’s evil cousin but it feels lonely :frowning:

I’d be glad to help with wood/foliage

There are a few caves in that tunnel which are great for resources and are pretty safe to mine.

Done, you are now added.