Code Gleam and Sovereign Worlds

I have bright tan, strong azure & dark red. Would be happy to allow farms if anyone wants to make one.
Both T1 planets. Bright tan planet is perm sov, dark red & strong azure = temp sov.

1 Like

@wolfstorm95 Is your planet open for everyone to farm gleam. (If yes then we are interested in setting up a farm and will add your planet to the list)

@majorvex We will definitely add your permanent sov to our list of farms to build, I’ll have to consult with Awkward to see if we want to set up farms on the temporary ones.

1 Like

@Alastair66 Yes, my planet is open for warping and editing. The only thing I don’t allow is plotting but I can give permissions for that for the farm.

2 Likes

Absolutely!! You may join code gleam And give building and plotting perms or add Alastair or I (awkward) as a friend
There are only two of us and we are only interested in setting up farms for the public! Thank you so much for sharing :slight_smile:

I’d like to set up some small (not so plot intensive) farms on the temp planets so people can have the opportunity to grab your gleam before it’s gone! Sorry if it’s already been answered but could you provide me with the names of your planets as well as the closest known planet for us to access it?

1 Like

All ready to go now:

Strong Azure T2 - 1 bs from Tana - portal to gleam spheres in Gyosha Mall - Public access, harvest & plot - temp

Dark Red T1 - 1 bs from Sorissi - no portal - Public access, harvest & plot - temp

2 Likes

17% desert swords holy cow

1 Like

Sounds good, I’m not online at the moment but I’ll be sure to add when I have a chance!

1 Like

Where is bright tan from?

Planet Paradise

1 Like

Found them through Gyosha! Thank you, I’m going to beacon now and build soon!

1 Like

I think I have build/edit off for now. I’ll turn it on.

1 Like

It’s letting me plot! No trouble :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to add a farm for Warm Violet gleam on Peach!

Portal directions:
TNT Megahub -> T5/6 Gateway -> Alnitans -> Peach
[PS] HQ -> Biitula -> Delta Cancret -> Till -> Serpensarindi -> Alnitans -> Peach

The portals land you in a small multi-resource farm that I built. Peach has gleam all over the planet–lots of different biome types, just not gleamballs. This farm is an area with pretty big underwater deposits. Feel free to plot nearby or anywhere you like. There are location tokens near the portals, but I only marked about half a dozen of the other gleam locations.

1 Like

Is that White gleam?

1 Like

It is indeed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you want make a portal to a “shadow cerulean” gleam world if yes i set up here a farm spot for you on Olympus

Edit: Farm is finish, you can find it Kol Huroo Ultima Hub Portal 6

1 Like

Code gleam would you meet me at shedu tnt hub plz. I have shadow red gleam on my Sovereign world if you like people to come farm it

Sorry, I just saw this. We are offline right now, but we would love to hook up your farm. We can try to meet up sometime tomorrow, we should be on for a little bit early afternoon (US EST time) and again later in the evening.

1 Like

Ping me when you get on