Code Gleam and Sovereign Worlds

Code Gleam is looking to expand our network of gleam farms to include the new gleam colors from Sovereign worlds.

Code Gleam is a gleam farming network that has been around (with a couple breaks) for two years.

If you have a public planet and would like to see a gleam farm on it let us know and we can build a farm and hook it up to our network. We do have several farms planned so it may take us time to get the one on your planet built.

However if you would like to plot the farm yourself and build the farm yourself then hook it up to Code Gleam then you are more than welcome to. We only have a couple simple rules for our farms. The first and foremost is the farm should be a safe farm, you should not get hurt while farming. The second is, especially on higher tier worlds, the farm must be fully enclosed.

If you’d like to talk about gleam farms then feel free to reach out to me here or you can also come find us in game, we hang out under Code Gleam a lot and usually play in the evenings (US EST time zone). You can also join our discord: https://discord.gg/36uFX3

We look forward to seeing more gleam farms.

15 Likes

Do you have any new colour spheres available yet?

3 Likes

Hi :wave: love code gleam and you guys are more than welcome on my world. I don’t have a gleam ball but those slanty crystal formations of hot orange. If no one has any larger ones, you can find my planet, Roshar, from shedu tier. It’s open to plotting but I don’t have portals yet. You’re welcome to put some though

3 Likes

the discord invite dont work, forget to set the invite time to endless ? ^^

Hi, Alastair. I’m more than happy to set up a portal for the network at my White Gleam Ball Farm. It’s a T2 world so it’s safe for anyone new or old to the game. Just let me know the size of portal required and I’ll get it set up as soon as I can. The world is 1 blinksec from Trung.

4 Likes

hey got mine ready to have portals opened too.
(warm blue)
ill pay for the portal cost, and just need to find out the size of portal that’s needed.
let me know if you’re interested

1 blinksec away from glovia

Night azure, dark berry, silk magenta, And rust fuchsia are built and open to the public. We have oxide grey, vivid moss, hot cherry, and others waiting to be built.

1 Like

Host we can set up a portal, we have a farm on glovia already so it would only be a small portal for you.

1 Like

That sounds awesome! I’ll set up a portal with a token in our trung farm (weary teal off of the main hub on Circ) I’ll put up a shop stand with a token in it with your name on it!

1 Like

Roger that! I’ll go set up the portal now and check for the token shortly and open it up. :slight_smile:

We are online now so if you want the portal moved or anything just give us a shout!

1 Like

Alright thanks, I’m in bed now but yea we can sort it later on

1 Like

All taken care of. Thanks, Alastair. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

I’ve got a pure blue gleam sphere set up.

1 blinksecs from lamblis
4 blinksecs from Antar VI

3 Likes

ready when you are

2 Likes

If anyone would be keen to give us tokens to the Code Gleam farm hubs, we would love to also present the tokens in our Farm Hub as another way for people to find them?

1 Like

@HOST I believe we got you a 1x2 portal set up in the code gleam farm on gloviathosa.

@JaceyLive Great to see you playing again, I am at work right now but will pass this on to awkward and she will get you a 1x2 portal set up in Lamblis when she can

@ellyphant what planets is your farm network on?

2 Likes

Thanks for catching that, I’ll get that edited as soon as I can

I forgot to reply to this, you’ve been added to our list of farms to build, if you get there before we do just let us know, we do have a long list right now.

2 Likes