Public Sphere Gleam Farms Idea

Hey all.

I was thinking in order for us all to be able to access different gleam planets each month.

If you have a public sphere gleam farm we should all discuss the gleam we’re going to chose in the following month to maximise the colours we can farm.

Just an idea, if people want to give this a go in the following month it would be ideal if we all use the same hub networks to open portals to, so it’s easy to access for people.

I currently use (ULTIMA)

If this is something you would be interested in comment below, any feedback is great!

6 Likes

Sorry I’m a little behind on reading all the q&a about sovereign planets so this might already be answered, but how can you change your gleam color every month? I thought you had to choose at the beginning and then you were stuck with that color for that planet?

1 Like

Good idea! I’m willing to change my gleam each month by community choice

2 Likes

no u can change every month just check on your world control it will tell you at where you could pick the colors and it will show a countdown timer when you are able to do so again

Oohh sweet thank you!

1 Like

I don’t quite have mine ready to go yet but I’m off of the TNT network and would be willing to participate.

2 Likes

I like this idea! Also, Code Gleam is working on building farms and making connections to all the gleam spheres* (lol) in the sovereign worlds.

3 Likes