Coily mccoil coils

Please distract me from my never ending building by buying some adv. coils at nexus hub, Trung (via Ultima UG, TNT 1st floor etc)

Guaranteed no holes in hub’s glass floor :crossed_fingers: and above water so feel free to leap off edge :+1:

A more permanent shop area will eventually be constructed on my sovereign, Nexus (currently off-limits).

14 Likes

hahaha i wanted to buy coils like 2 weeks ago i think, 36 of each, i found at BUTT that nexus got cheapest but but… where it is? Trung? ok, so using compass from knowledge tab showing nexus on compass i ran thru trung to finnd coils hahaha i found, bought and portaled back to tnt made postit note with portal location hahaha im on remaking my workshop and i probably we setting 10 more of each machine so for sure ill be buying there again :smiley:

3 Likes

Your commercial offer arrived when I was going to equip my workshop. 288 top quality coils purchased! Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I helped you out as well.

thank you @Zjawcia, @anon13882659, @Drebb and others for your coin and also now requiring me to go mining…a welcome change of pace :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Master Catfud, I have done my share. Thanks for the good prices. May you live to be level 25k. Godspeed. Farewell :joy:

1 Like

I thought for sure this was going to be a soil shop

1 Like

I’ve given Blaze more coins than any other single character in game. At least, that I’m aware of.
Probably by a factor of at least 2.

I don’t think I ever bought any soil from him though :rofl:

1 Like

and that’s not even for coils…just 'cause I’m such a great guy :+1:

also, my soil is too soiled, you wouldn’t want it.

Thank you to whoever bought ever out several shop stands worth of coils…that was a lot of coils :sweat_smile:…has kept me rather busy

1 Like