Coins are Real!

Weapon enhancements are already covered by augments and (presumably) forge enhancement.

1 Like

I think selling spark is a neat idea. It would save a ton of space for people who want to craft without build an electric company for each tool that needs spark.

2 Likes

Can use those unknown technology product to craft those automated queue production machine, but canā€™t use this technology to make Hot-Weapons?
In addition to bombs, we are still using cold weapons!

Cuttletrunk can use unknown bio-energy to suspended in the air, and also launching bomb, high-energy lasers, generate traction waves from their eyes.
Why players are have unknown technology but can not reproduce the Cuttletrunk attack way?

Well, itā€™s a biological attack vs our own crude tech literally mashed together with tech we donā€™t understand.

Though, from a game development standpoint, maybe itā€™s just not been developed yet. There is still a lot of work going on behind the scenes.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by hot weapons vs cold weapons. My ruby slingbow is hot enough to burn creatures for example. :stuck_out_tongue: Although my cold weapon (sapphire slingbow) is also pretty sweet.

But on a possibly more relevant note, generally speaking there has to usually be some sort of balance where creatures can do things players canā€™t, because otherwise hunting would likely become way too easy. (Since there are already lots of things we can do, like build/dig, that creatures canā€™t.)

1 Like

Cold-Weapon: Uses mechanical energy generated by a physical mechanism, e.g bow, crossbow, cudgel, swordā€¦
Hot-Weapon: Using chemical energy(Combustion system) or electric energy to launch missile.
Itā€™s not said that weaponā€™s attack part has high temperature then can be called Hot-Weapon.

Advanced weapons that use Spark to attack can be strong, but they are also can with highly cost, itā€™s not a problemā€¦

maybe the value can stay on the sparkcore in inventory when breaking
maybe it can have subdirectories like a bag in your inventory with its own inventory like herb pouch our hunting sac (for enemy drops)
then we can have more free space :smile: