Collecting planets 🌎

Hello worlds.

So I would love to have a globe collection but of only sovereign planets.

If you have a sovereign world or know someone who does, Send me how to get there and if you have a gleam ball that would be amazing as well. If you don’t have a gleam ball portal sending me the chords would be amazing as well.

Thought this would be a little bit easier to ask the community then to hop the planet to planet plus I feel like this it’ll be more fun so that I can visit your world :heart:

3 Likes

I also want to add that I am aware of that when a sovereign planet goes away the globe goes blank and that’s okay :smile:

2 Likes

Very good idea! I’m also interested to know who got a planet with some nice gleam ball. I would recommend my planet, but that one just remains in our memories :slight_smile: you want a blank atlas from that one? :laughing:

Maybe people could also mention what colors they have set for the gleam ball and if they change colors regularly or if those are fix colors.

1 Like

I’ve got a few planets with portals to gleam ■■■■■.

Planet Donkey hub found via Dragon network Cardass hub has several portals to gleam ■■■■■.

Also, Asal Mòr found via Dragon network Kol Huroo hub has a few more.

Lastly, if you look for the Coinland portal at the main Dragon hub, and then look for the Alba Nuadh portal through there, there’s a couple more.

3 Likes

It’s censored the word that means spherical object!

4 Likes

I have 2 sovereign planets.

M Zed Van T1 via Lasaina… portal is to the gleam ball in the middle of Sydney Plaza (get there via Lasaina Dragon Network).

?? (Can’t remember planet name), it’s a T4 off Boori. Portal to it is via the Future Boori hub and leads to a top down gleam farm.

1 Like

The world’s I have so far :smiling_face: I am so happy :grinning:

1 Like

If your world is called Dronae it’s down, just to let you know :heart:

Must have expired recently, just added 2 more months

1 Like

I started something like this a while back and it’s just too hard to keep up with. Too many sova.come and go and their colors change so often.

I do know therw are about 220 sovs at the moment though. I track them and see that number fluctuate almost daily.

2 Likes

I hate not being able to edit. I’m so used to proofreading posts after I post them.

2 Likes

I know that and that’s why it helps to have the planets now. I know some don’t change and then some do. And I am ok with that :grin: and I don’t expect to be able to collect EVER world. But as long there is a atlas and gleam. I am happy :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh, I very much applaud you for doing it. It’s a task. I had mapped about 175 at one point. 15 of those were mine … all of which are no longer around. I do currently have 5, but they are temporary also.

That was what was difficult, it’s not really the colors changing, it was that you just never know when they disappear especially lately. Saw several I have on my locations list that have disappeared and those were some that have been around for years.

If there is anything I can help with let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha yeah only mapped one yesterday cuz I loved the look of the world so much… took me a hour. :rofl: That’s why I prefer to buy mapped Atlas but not all gleam ■■■■■ or sovs have it and that’s ok.

And thank you :smiling_face:

Even though your planets are going away soon so they have gleam? I might be still interested till they are gone :heart: even if the world goes poof it will stay on my shelf with the name of the planet and I have 100 shelf and only have 19 so far. So I have room to keep them till I am out of room :heart:

Dragon hub → Heurekas home → Sigma
Gleam: stark mustard.
Lot of gleam, but no portal to it yet. Have to use Your little feet.
Have not changed colours in the last year.

2 Likes

Ha I traveled there cuz you had a color I needed :grinning: so your world I have :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

None of them have their colors set. Just use them for gems.

1 Like

If not b*lls then gleam nuggets, gleam nads, gleam testes, gleam globes?

3 Likes

Since some time it allows you to type gleamballs. But not just … regular ■■■■■.

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■ ■■■ ■■■■■.

Yea that.

2 Likes