Collecting Village/Settlement/City Information

Hello! I am working on the Boundless wikipedia and I am creating a page for Villages/Settlements/Cities that exist. If you are in one of these please comment with the following information.

Village/City/Settlement Name:
Server:
Planet:
Coordinations:
Features(shop, portals, whatever):
Theme(If there is one):

1 Like

I’m not sure this information is worth putting on the wiki as it can quickly become obsolete. Additionally, we’ll be getting new worlds where everyone will have to start afresh when 1.0 is released.

4 Likes

We have a Forum post with some information about them,

But it’s in dire need of being updated. It’s a wiki post. So regular members must be able to edit it and update it. Other than that. Other members can comment with settlements waiting to be added.

1 Like

So will we definitely have a full wipe? Or will they keep the worlds already built on the same and just add new ones?

It will effectively be a wipe in that the current worlds will be taken offline and new worlds will be launched. The offline worlds may be made available in an offline mode at a later date… or at least made accessible somehow if enough people want them (although they will never be reconnected to the live universe again afaik)

1 Like

Would we be able to keep our characters? Just have them choose a new world to go to?

1 Like

Possibly character names, but all other stats, levels, inventory etc will be reset so as to give everyone a level playing field on official launch day

1 Like

I haven’t seen anywhere with a possible 1.0 release date. Any idea?

1 Like

Nothing on a release date yet. We’ll be sure to get an announcement when the devs are happy that it’s starting to feel like a complete game content-wise :wink:

2 Likes

When an official 1.0 date is released, you can bet it will be very broadly published. Believe me, we are all eager for news of a full launch!

2 Likes