Color numbers in tint description

Thank you for the nice words :slight_smile:
New version is ready in first post as usual.

3 Likes

@Lorgar does this still work? This is all I wanted in Boundless but I remember like a year ago or so someone told me it doesnā€™t work anymore. I am trying to organize my color storage and this mod is incredible.

Still works, I still have it.
Iā€™ve heard that there is a mod manager now a days, that also contains this feature. Havenā€™t tried that one yet.

1 Like

That makes me immensely happy. Thank you and Iā€™ll try and get this installed. :smiley:

If you are talking about having the numbers in the description like soā€¦

the mod manager hasnā€™t work since I believe the latest game update. BUTā€¦ there is a file you can overwrite to still get this amazing feature to work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

@PendragonTheNinja if you want the file I can send it to you via discord. Itā€™s just a dat file that someone on the forum posted (sorry canā€™t remember who to give the rights to). All you do is overwrite the existing file in the game folder and you will be setā€¦ Note though keep the file on a usb drive or somewhere safe so when/if an update comes out you will need to re-overwrite the file again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s the original post in this topic.

2 Likes

Very kind of you but I actually did end up finding it; the link in the original post still works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like the bug of seeing colors written out (in chat) after applying the updated file; is a bug when applying this file? If so, is there a known fix, other than reverting the dat file back? :stuck_out_tongue:

nope, other than reverting ya gotta deal with it if u want the numbers =) which i just use the #1fc3 info type thing on all my signs now

You can find all the # and list of colors in order on

So does https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/colour-reference

Sorry for the revival of an old topic, but noticed when applying this finally, and noticedā€¦ there are some glitches that are affected aside from the forementioned seing colors in :#color: format in chat.

The colors for ā€œgreyā€ appearā€¦ Purple in color. Is there anyway to fix this?

Itā€™s better to use the hex code instead of the name. Ashen grey is #8b8b8b
All colors: https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/colour-reference

4 Likes

Check it again itā€™s there. I just have the cursor next to it.

Going to try with the hex code. Will edit my post with results.

That seemed to work fine ā€“ Thanks!

4 Likes

for me it working correctly with color name and number. like this
:#black1: whatever its always black,
:#white228:anything always appearing white, so color name +its number and it works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, is this still working? Thank you!

I think it works. Donā€™t forget to make a backup copy of the original file :slight_smile:

Hi, yes it still works. Using it all the time :slight_smile:
Only when the game is updated with new content a new version of this mod is required. This means next time when Monumental starts creating content.