Color storage ideas

I have mine sorted by colour groups inside a large square cave that I’ve made:

7 colour groups per side for a total of 28 colour groups following this chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lz-Fnf3FSPR_uXUyXMzwU5c4Fz9JYZsp_MO3ogLZxQ8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Each corridor is sub-divided into the individual colours like so:

Still need to decide how to decorate the floors and ceilings and how I will do the lighting yet.

8 Likes

OMG that looks so awesome , I am just rebuilding my base and now thinking of re-doing my color storage completely …

Currently it is just 1 really long hall with a combo of open and closed storage , 2 stories high

Just Beautifully done

2 Likes

The numbers accord with the hex codes and the 255 colours boundless uses them

I usually combine it with https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/edit#gid=2039718904

and now I see I made a mistake with the sign. It should end on 35 :wink:

12 Likes

What’s the wall color? It is very cozy.

Regards,

luminous and ashen taupe :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you give directions at some point… please.

I went looking but I think the 1x2 was closed. Can you maybe give another way or help a lost soul?

Ok, it’s not the most straight forward place to find and it is still far from complete, but here goes… :sweat_smile:

• Go through the TNT Lutrion portal

• Underneath the portal exit is a cave (my miniature portal hub), find your way into the cave and take the portal labeled “wakeNbase”

• Then take the portal right next to where you appear labelled “colour storage”

2 Likes

Now I want to build a seperate building for sorting my stuff by color. Really inspiring topic everyone!

Need some inspiration for a separate storage building :smile:
Odeon&Nardus StorageFacility [Beckon]
The building on the left is the place where my Hoarder-Citizens put away their blocks
Fair warning though …
… its gonna cost you some time and mats to build and fill it.
4 layers above, and 4 layers below the surface level.
Keep on :boundless: Boundless Building

3 Likes

And when your done building the first one …
… Your hoarders are calling for more mesh block storage
Hortus-Hive [Beckon]
WIP - 1568plots - 8 storage layers ca.30% done at the moment :thinking:

2 Likes

just missing putting signs up to mark the colours but in number order

Idk if he re-opened the portal since you were there, but I was able to find it. Ground floor, NE corner. It’s a very large and intimidating space.

Sorry for the wicked slow response. The portal is on the ground floor NE corner. It is one floor up if you came in through TNT, PS, or Guardian