Colors and Their Biomes

No worries, I did roll it and figured that out. Very flat, but very high altitude in case anyone else is wondering. The glacier plateaus on Ceph are a good permanent world example.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to get sponge in caves like besevrona? I’ve got caves identical once with ice randomly and foilage randomly.

This list is exactly what I was looking for, yay (I had it bookmarked but forgot it existed)!

Check out the regen farms on top of the “Ice Crack”-looking biomes and note your coords. I tried using that idea on my t4 but I don’t think I had the right tier’s flat-topped deep ice formations. My second planet’s going to be where I try everything and see if it comes out like I imagined, I have this thread bookmarked and want to add information to it (a wiki would hold this sorta stuff and the threads within rrrrreally well), plus it could point to these threads rather than retype them; right now people have to create threads to list other threads and in a time-based forum paradigm those tend to roll off into time.

Farm Fields serves up nice flat patches of the three grasses. I know I’ve seen this on another planet, maybe Raxxa, but an example definitely exists on Biitula. I think it loooks like an irregular honeycomb in a zoomed map view, not sure if it’s identifyable via atlas.

Did I mention that this thread is perfect?

I think that this feature is random. it affects all caves of that tier.
I got ice floors on my planet ( didn’t ask for them in any way, but I do like them

Did anyone have a good suggestion for an exotic leaves biome?

1 Like