Colors for new sovereigns?

I just created 2 new sovereign worlds (not spawned in yet) both lush as I am tired of lava atm lol. t3 and t4 and I tried to make most of them somewhat flat areas except for a few biomes. Trying to decide on color themes for them now (my current t5 PERN is reds and blacks mostly). They will be open to all as is PERN (access TNT megahub, t5/t6, Alnitans, PERN will update other 2 when ready). I’m thinking of making one with purples and teal like colors but am not sure yet. Depends on what is rolled as well but anyone know if there are any popular or wanted colors that I may want to use?

Sorry if I do not reply to something for a bit, not feeling very well and trying to farm stuff for portals, oort etc too.

2 Likes

I have a little habit atm of rolling planets every so often to try and get a planet i like the look of resource wise and biome layout, whenever i go for colours i always check https://boundlessinfo.com/colours/world-control and look through the unlocked colour list for items to see what colours aren’t reporting as being available on any unlocked planet and choosing one of them for each item where i can, a little bit of help for the community who may want a colour to farm but might not be in a position to get a sov to get the colour they want

3 Likes

Thanks I will be sure to check that when they spawn in :blush:

That is very thoughtful.of you @Summer , I am always on the lookout for rock colours i don’t yet have, I’m sure there’s many others doing the same. Just a thought, when you set up these planets it would be great if you contacted @Soju-VB or one of the other TNT guys to do a planet scan so they show up in the app colour search tool

3 Likes

Looks like Soju still has the scan request basket up at TNT. Make sure you request the scan after you set your colors.

I do scans sometimes too, but Soju is much more consistently than me.

3 Likes

something i keep forgetting to do, need to get my planet recorded at some point xD

1 Like

Thank you all I will definitely do that too. They just spawned so hopefully I will have portals open soon, looks like both will be at TNT main hub, just need to see who is on that can do tokens. Will update with names and at least some of the colors when done.

I should be around if you need TNT portal assistance

1 Like

Nice, was just about to dm you, I am in the smaller sov portal room when you get a min

be right there

1 Like

Well sadly no colors that weren’t already around on either planet.

PERN 4 is open, t3 lush. Traps, turquoise, blues and a couple brighter pink/purple colors.

PERN 3 will be ready soon, going to be a total rainbow of colors with no real theme right now.

Both can be accessed from the small Sovereign portal room at TNT megahub. Plotting, gathering open to all. PERN t4 is permanent unless something major happens, PERN 3 & 4 will be available for a minimum of 2 months.

2 Likes

Hi I have a new sovereign its T6 burn fierce & people can reach my new sovereign by tnt hub carcass.The awesome thing about my sovereign is I have a (new gleam) colour ive never seen before.Its( DEEP LAVENDER).Its really gorgeous​:heart: I have made a quick portal to it.Ive never seen this colour gleam yet so I thought I best let everyone know here.Next new sovereign I have is next to my 2nd sovereign at tnt cardass .Its t6 burn fierce and has (vivid lilac gleam).Beautiful sovereign and I have a corruption farm I just made there.Theres portals to corruption farm ,gleamballs,black glass cubes with mud and my favourite travellers perch plant.Both my sovereigns are public so u can mine but no plotting.Also they both have spineback ,perch,trumpet root plant ,glowing mushrooms and there very pretty.There both lave worlds.Im keeping my deep lavender gleam forever it’s my favourite colour now.so I’m keeping both my sovereigns for a very long time.If you love lavender :purple_heart: check my sovereign out.im adding more portals soon to spineback cactus plant etc.My vivid lilac sovereign is called STARBEINGS OF LOVE And my deep lavender sovereign is called STARLIGHT BEINGS OF LOVE.there both at tnt hub cardass right next to each other I will need to ask sonni if she can name my portals as have just got them.Enjoy my sovereigns there pretty and awesome for gathering plants boulders etc.have a happy cosmic day.

6 Likes

Have uploaded your colours to: https://boundlessinfo.com/worlds?pageIndex=0&pageSize=25 for all to see…

2 Likes

Thanks alot :unicorn:

1 Like