Colour Museum

My newest Creation after the old Gleam-Museum will be opened soon. Be prepared :smiley:

8 Likes

here u have a Sneak Peak

4 Likes

Update!! Proud so far but seems like not much :smiley:

9 Likes

It looks promising , keep going and have fun :+1:

Very demanding project. Respect! :sunglasses:

Also fingers crossed for you to keep going and can’t wait to see progress. :crossed_fingers: :+1:

looks very interesting, cant wait to see more :smiley:

Alright guys “finished” my first eleven rooms but i miss a few blocks so if u see a block missing that u have im gonna buy it :smiley:

11 Likes

if u wanna see it this is the way from TNT

6 Likes

i like it, really, i like it, it looks like something once i wanted to make :smiley:

wait, where is growth? and mud? ok mud i see but growth?

as for natural deco blocks as tangle, sponge, mould, growth, thorns and mud, i have various colors so ill be visiting as youll be progressing and ill check if i have colors you are missing

2 Likes

pssssst not too loud growth is missing atm because i have maybe 20 colours only (lost all my colours because of reclaim issues) but as soon as i have enough it will be added :smiley:

1 Like

im building my BioOrgGen Archive now so ill transfer you my excess growth after ill secure my samples :smiley:

1 Like

It’s Coming out Very Beautiful :heart: :cookie:

I thought of Building one of these as a project in the future for myself but separate build from building a Color Storage xD

1 Like

this is my archive i just started, 1st part :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright guys i have updates!!

finished already 2(4) rows of the museum (44 colours) but unfortunaly some blocks missing :smiley: i try to get them ASAP.
Come and take a look.
New route is from Dragon Hub to Angel I (lil´porkchop) and then the cpolour mueum portal right to the right

8 Likes

Added 22 new colours

4 Likes

alright the number goes up to 77 Colours :smiley:

5 Likes

you are on fire - I shall visit soon when I have a chance to play

1 Like

next update 110 colours nut i think that today 22 more follow

3 Likes

Also Added a wild starharvester in her wild shadow red habitat

3 Likes

Blahahaha :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes