Colour numbers?

How can I find the colour numbers for gleam on ps4?
I recall people used request baskets but I can’t seem to see where it is unless I’m missing something!

I think it’s in a PC’s Mod. If I’m not mistaken, on PS4 it is not yet possible.

I’m almost positive ps4 players could do it at one point… :frowning: hmm

Can a PC overlord come and organise my gleam please :laughing:

Colour Sheet

This link will help solve all your color problems :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we all need a sorting strainer basket :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh thanks, I actually have that saved but i was hoping for the request basket method so I could do it in game :eyes: be easier than using my phone! Ty though

Last release finally changed request baskets to show color names instead of numbers.

Ohhh so at least I’m not going mad. Thank you!

Queen of terrible timing as always :woman_shrugging: oh well!

If you are sorting colors now first time you could use prefix based sorting.

But I guess you have already set storage by numbers :confused:

1 Like

Yeah I wanted it numbered just to do a ‘one of each’ gleam display. I actually prefer sorting by prefix or shade generally!

1 Like

Put a new beacon with some warehouse chests, put the shine on them, wait two hours to claim it and claim it, then go to the beacon where you have the warehouse of the blocks by colors, claim the brightness and with the help of the list of colors by number you can organize it relatively easily since the organizer by color number claim screen will appear.

2 Likes

I might actually give that a go, didn’t realise there was a sort by colour number option! I’ve only reclaimed one beacon so far and didn’t really pay much attention :sweat_smile:

1 Like

in the inventory, in the suits section, if you have a flash club, you still see the color numbers, there are no changes

2 Likes

painting section in the inventory, I just analyzed it

1 Like

Ahh I’d forgotten about the tint and body paint sections… Thanks! I may have a look at that too

1 Like

If you’re after a mobile-friendly way of seeing the colour numbers, there’s also this website:
https://boundlessinfo.com/extras/colour-reference

2 Likes

Oh awesome yeah that’s really good, thanks :slight_smile:

I’m actually quite sad they changed it if I’m honest. I understand the need for uniformity or w/e, but it was a great tool sorting with request baskets! (PS4)

2 Likes