Combined blocks with inner slope

Prefabs are implemented in World Builder, and here is some confusion question. We can use sloped blocks in prefabs? So, if this sloped blocks will be put by world generator under surface of ground, water or lava, we will have an empty space:

I think it’s a serious problem, especially in case with liquids. To resolve this problem, we need combine two adjoint sloped blocks:

Is it possible to integrate this idea to world’s generation? I understand what it’s very hard task for architecture of world’s structure.

2 Likes

It’s not possible to have ‘overlapping’ slopes atm. I don’t think the engine supports this (Just like stacking two different slopes on top of each other)

1 Like

This would be wonderful! It would certainly make generated terrain feel more natural.

Yeah :frowning: it’s probably a big undertaking on the programming side (and might be infeasible due to memory concerns).

2 Likes

Perhaps, it can be not architectural changes. Devs can makes one unique type of block, which will contain information about combined materials. Like a shelf. But it’s a crutch and I don’t imagine, how it is difficult - to put this idea into code.

3 Likes

Would be a nice thing for building

1 Like