Combyte's Annex

Hey there, I have a creation I’ve been putting a lot of time into when i come on to do some things within Boundless and thought I’d share it with the community!

I call it the “Annex” because it means “To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.”, this is due to appending my build to Elop Portas, and just because it sounds neat :stuck_out_tongue:!

It’s still a work in progress, but I hope you guys like it!

Explore safely Oortians! :boundless:

Front:

Back:

Workshop Room:

WIP Storage Wall:

Stairscase:

2nd Floor, Portal Room:

These portals main uses are travel between my other builds as @Jeffrotheswell (Thanks man, very useful!) already has a portal network in Elop Portas.

2nd Floor, Balcony:

6 Likes

:smile_cat: love it!

2 Likes

Glad you like it @Jeffrotheswell! Been a while since i was able to put some real work into it, Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks Great :D.

1 Like

I was strolling through Portas yesterday and noticed your build had changed.

It’s very creative @Combyte, and very well made. I love that the structure has depth too, it’s not just a flat faced build. It’s a lot like @H3yjo’s build in that sense.

Real nice, and fits the theme of Elop Portas perfectly.

1 Like

Thanks @Pseudonym84, it indeed has changed quite a bit, i have had lots of work put into the Lodge i have built in Berlyn, Redwood in prep for a shop to be placed there, which is where the Annex portal links to currently.

I decided to think about how it should be made and i was normally gonna leave the front balcony open with some refined gleam crystals floating around it, but after the roofed balconies i have placed on the Lodge, i had a change of mind and it worked perfectly well.

Glad you like it, and i hope to put even more work into it when i am online!

2 Likes

Thanks @AntosD, Much appreciated!

dont know why but i like the staircase good stuff man

1 Like

Haha, Thanks @the-moebius, glad you like it :smiley:!