Come shop at Quebec Mall 🤑

Have you ever dreamed of shopping in a peaceful place where you can buy everything you want? :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Stop dreaming! This place exists. :open_mouth:

You can find everything you need in one place … Quebec Mall! :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Quebec Mall now has close to 60 stores and new stores are added every day … There are even traders who live in the basement of their stores! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Right now we are preparing a 2nd section to accommodate as many stores as possible. :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Quebec Mall can be found in Ultima Mall, Ultima Hub, Portal seeker Biitula, Legendville, TNT Mega Hub, US East Hub in Ultima and others.

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::clinking_glasses:oui venez a Québec vous allez adorer :blush:

1 Like

I love Quebec and Quebec Mall! :slight_smile: Great shopping, Quebec is my go-to for all my building supplies! And a really good T6 network, all enclosed, some near some great mining spots I’ve found!

Oh passeva, didn’t know if you might have ducked out before I typed my apology, but sorry for shrugging at you when you greeted me last night! :flushed: I’ve also done that to one of the DBX people… for some reason with the PS4 controller (I’m so bad typing on it anyways), I’ll try to hit the chat box and end up clicking on the emote option. Well, at least I didn’t moon you by mistake I guess. :wink:

3 Likes

Visited this mall yesterday for the first time… Love the portal area :slight_smile:

2 Likes

absolutely not @bucfanpaka :slight_smile: … a thing that is very lacking in the game (big defect in my opinion) is not knowing if the person in front of you is writing to you or not. Sometimes I look stupid to wait for nothing … and sometimes I leave unfortunately too fast because I did not know that the person wanted to write to me. It’s not easy on ps4

Do not worry I understood when you shrugged I sometimes make this mistake too and thank you for the good words. We will try to improve our portals 5 and 6 very soon, it is in our projects. We want to make the network even more useful

Thank you @catfud too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

… I may need to restock! I sold out just yesterday :no_mouth: But there are many shops with good prices and wonderful goods

1 Like

I even discovered a black market with rift forged tools and weapons … it’s in the basement of a store. it is indicated by a small sign. I do not know if I can say it lol :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

so for those who do not know, Quebec Mall is hijacked by 3 clowns … so people can not add stores right now but you can always shop in our great shops.

I will give you more news here soon

Thank you

4 Likes

still no intervention from the overlords??? Didnt this start like 9 hours ago???

Easter Monday I imagine

Can confirm that Quebec Mall is a triumph in aesthetic design, class, and value! If you’re looking for it, you can find it for a fair price at Quebec! My new favorite shopping spot :slight_smile:

3 Likes