Comment: Where are all the updates?

a bit better, but it can be better.

This is a EA Game…Do you play a game from Steam with a negativ rating ? 80% of all player not. If a game has a negativ rating at launch you get no new player. And you get a negativ rating if you has no content in the EA. Before ~10 month Boundless has a good positiv rating on steam, now only a well balanced.

but, …it is senseless to explain here what early access mean, we are far away from it.

and one thing has not changed until today for over 1 year, only the same ~ 5-10 people say anything here (i mean no dev`s)…why ? just think about it maybe why that might be.

but I’m just quietly here now and go play something else instead of turn me here in the circle

1 Like

I own this and maybe one other game on steam. Actually learned about Boundless (Oort Online) via some online article and it looked awesome so I visited the site and bought it from Steam.

*#mmoplayer *#sorrynotsorry :sunglasses:

Edit: Confirmed, I own Boundless and Civ on steam and nothing else.

4 Likes

So the current situation is basically:

(Sorry, couldn’t resist, please don’t take it too seriously.)

PS: Is it up to you (the devs) to decide how big the maximum upload size is? Cause 3MB is quite small for gifs.

9 Likes

Where’s the <//3 icon at?

Frankly, the current situation seems to be people are just bored and having nothing to do but kick their feet on these forums. Waiting a few weeks for a bundle of things with constant weekly updates is better than the drought we had earlier this year of like 3 months of nothing.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I’m on your “side” on this but this South Park scene just fitted too well with the current situation to miss out this opportunity.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who really enjoys the artworks? They’re my favourite part of the devlogs .-.

3 Likes

Oh, cmon.
It’s just a silly joke. Don’t take it too seriously.
The artworks are of course awesome.

1 Like

I know ^^ there’s just a lot of ‘artwork bashing’ going on in this topic. That gif was awesome btw

It’s more or less the only thing you can do at the moment if you want to participate somehow on the developement of this game :smiley:
I want you to be right, that in 3 or 4 weeks we get massive content!

1 Like

I don’t think that anyone was bashing on the artworks, they’re amazing after all.
I guess the complaints were just about the fact that it was basically artworks only lately as the artists of Boundless are doing a great job with keeping the community up to date with detailed stuff.
It would be awesome if the designers would do something similar. Maybe with a Design:Devlog regarding big features, similar to the Art:Devlogs?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: PS4 Release Date, not this year?

Post moved