Community Builds in a Video!

So I made a thread asking you guys to show me your builds, and I’ve finally gotten around to doing the video! We’re gunna need to do two separate parts as I couldn’t fit everything in (the hand statue for example!), so if your build isn’t in this, fear not, I will find it next time!

<3

12 Likes

the second build is actually Jeff’s temple/house.

the bathhouse is more to the West.

5 Likes

the first build is andysav’s - you need to get inside a building to be sure whos beacon it is; you’ve seen volmilch’s beacon message cause he owns the street there

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if you could show off the town I started in Andooweem (assuming you are making a part 2). From Therka Market find the building with 3 floating blue diamonds. Next to the building is a Red Building with an Ice structure on top. Take the portal at the top. The portal will bring you to Soul_Drop’s house. As you come out of the portal, you will see a HUGE portal to Andooweem, that portal now leads directly to my town, specifically you will come out to a 2 storey building which is the Portal Hub of Tjentzu. Most of the town was constructed by me alone until new residents started coming in. The light show is best at night :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

my build is located at 1,284N, -361E on Berlyn.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be a Steggs video without getting something wrong eh? @knightsb that’s some fine directions there, I’ll check it out! @Xanotos I should be able to run the if I just go somewhere on Berlyn :smiley:

2 Likes

yeah, or if you dare brave the slightly buggy portals of Jeff’s line, you get to it more easily from Jeff’s Nasharil portal, just go to Nasharil, and then go outside of the little hut

1 Like

@Steggs101 there is another alternative route from Jeff’s portals. If you follow the portals all the way to Andooweem, once you exit the Andooweem portal, take the portal to your immediate right. You should come out at the 2nd storey of the portal hub. Turn off your torches for a light show :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Oh yeah… when you come out of Soul_Drop’s portal to Andooweem, there is some weirdness to it, not sure whats going on. You may end up behind the portal. Just walk along the wall and you will come out. There is a 1 block walkway surrounding the portal.

1 Like