Community dodgebomb tournaments

Just looking to gauge everyone’s interest in starting up a weekly or bi-weekly community dodgebomb tournaments, which would be held at various dodgebomb arenas currently created.
Possibly even add a monthly championship for the winners from tournaments, at a championship arena built specifically for the championship with a more exaggerated playing field for more competition and much more fun.
I think it would a great way for the community to get together and have some fun as well as giving the chance for newer players to meet veteran players and get advice or even find a new home in a welcoming guild. Just some thoughts, what do you think?

4 Likes

I’d be interested is some more casual dodge bombing.
a glamorous event with millions of coins from generous sponsors and the fanciest of prizes where 28 teams have to register 2 months in advance and then keeping the hype alive is just too much pain to organize.
I got 2 non standard arenas (3x3 and 3 plot deep, and a large one with defence building) which I’ll make accessible if needed

4 Likes

i also have 2 arenas available for use, incase we do decide to set up this kind of thing

2 Likes

I have signups for this weekend if you are interested. I’m only doing signups so I can have everything organized before the even so it goes by a little smoother.

i’m thinking about it. I’m very rusty as I haven’t been playing much. put me down as a backup

what I meant by my post is why I built a massive arena and only ever organized 1 tournament a long time ago. i find organizing stessful on larger scale ( or was it 2? I was too stressed to remember :smiley: ), but I admire ppl who do it and I will participate when I am in the mood for DB be it the world championship or an unregulated back alley BYOB fight

2 Likes