Community Event: A time capsule sealed for a year!

How did you know? The C in DKPuncherello stands for corona and P is for pandemic. Admit it DK you are behind all of whats going on.

1 Like

The capsule of time is expired i think… Whith all his predictions

2 Likes

Could always fly over to beckon and search for it? If it’s at Aqua, @Buugi or @the-moebius might know more about it.

Funny thing @Sterbehilfe , but @EdWe is aqua royal too :stuck_out_tongue: .
I personally havent checked our kada part for a while.

1 Like

Hahaha I didn’t know that! I just remember you and moebs being the awesome PR guys!

1 Like

Lol being awesome PR Guy without doing any PR :crazy_face:

1 Like

so its expired and nowhere to be found?

1 Like

Tried checking the Aquatopian embassy for any portals to the Arte Intera place but I didnt find any. Any known way to reach it?

Was near the Guild Sanctum, in Arte Intera as @RedY3 say, on Kada I, i checked some times ago but i didn’t find it.
I put in the time capsulet a coords of an empty beacon on the bottom of a lake on Sorissi.
This is how it looks now

5 Likes

Whatever this is you just gave me Awesome Idea

1 Like

Ah thanks for taking the time to check. Its unfortunate that the capsule doesnt exist anymore. Aaah.

1 Like

Im kinda curious what everyone put in there now that its lost

2 Likes

I am curious about how many people that put something in the time capsule are stil with us :grinning:

Let’s do another one

3 Likes

I did put a message there and i am still here :smiley:

1 Like

Only pics i have of it. Sadly when i took them, only my sign was there so there’s no way to know who else had a sign there.

I gotta say, it’s pretty dumb that someone who built a time capsule didn’t bother to come to the forums or game just to open it, even if they quit the game. I hope a13 is ok.

2 Likes

I hope you all have the same notion i do. I mean, wouldnt it be a sin to just sit here and taste that bittersweet taste of a nice effort gone sour?

We need to do this again. It has to be by the hands of someone, we trust to have the staying power to see it through to the end. It cant be me, because even though ill be right here a year from now, im a lousy builder and a doubtful forum personality.

So lets hear it - whos going to pick up this ball and keep it rolling? :smirk:

3 Likes

Another try would be nice, maybe with more than one person involved for make sure the capsule would not expire.
GC could help here
We could call it " Messages from quarantine":rofl:

4 Likes

I’m not the best builder but I’d be happy to plot it. I’ve got about a year of gc left and will likely get more.

3 Likes