Community Village at US Berlyn

Good greaf it was just hard cole.

1 Like

Lol! Ya, it looks like a black Diamond :stuck_out_tongue:

oh i love that wall design!

I have been running up the tower every day so it will not de-spawn. Having some miner surgery today. Will someone run up the tower today?

On it :wink:

1 Like

i thought it already despawned

I wouldn’t put out too much effort before the server wipe.

It has indeed despawned. sorry, @Jeffrotheswell
@Cole-Rhodes What server wipe are you referring too? I don’t know of any planned.

the release of 1.0 at the start of the new year,

Even though its two months out, i would totally bore myself of this game if i had worked so hard to build a bunch of stuff, and then having to restart.

:astonished: no no no, 1.0 is not planned till nov/dec of NEXT year.

1 Like

Whaat, thats how long its takes them to implement those features?

1 Like

There is no official release date yet, but there are still a number of features that have not even been started yet! I’ll find you the forum post detailing it…

Well thats cool.

For some reason i thought they were going to have the mini temple tutorial before the end of this year along with a server wipe

They just started concepting the appearance of the temple tutorials, and from the sounds of it, it’s still in it’s early stages. BUT, that is not likely going to be accompanied by a wipe.

Nice, okay. Thanks. When the game gets enough features to be more enjoyable than my girlfriends i’ll start playing religiously.

Anybody still use the village?? Little new @ looking for others

That build is kinda dead. There is another town starting on Berlyn that is connected to all the other major player hubs though, I’ll let you know the coordinates when I get online today.

1 Like

-2247,xx, -644 is the town.