Compact Oort Shard Blocks

Compact oort can be mesmerizing to build with drools

1 Like

i would make portals unlimited just stuff em to last a year if ya can its we who do the work to get oort refueling makes no sence why does it need be refueled on top off the collecting work

The devs have said in another thread that the portal costs are because each portal in the game costs them money (in the form of bandwidth needed to render the other side of the portal).

So the upkeep costs are aggressive, more aggressive than beacon fuel even, to ensure we actually need and want every portal we place.

If there was a way to open a long-lived, low-maintenance portal but it cost cubits to do it, maybe that would be a compromise?

1 Like

Sorry man. Not trying to shame you. I donā€™t know how to private message yet. New to using the forums. The reason I boxed it was cause my friend suggested it to save plots. No sense of entitlement. Gotta get more plots. I am building a mall there. If you want to start a clay farm there in my mall Iā€™ll let you. I am upgrading my Internet today so I will be on. How do you Personal Message on the forums?

1 Like

Please add compact oort

Hey guys, I know this hasnā€™t been used for a long time by I was wondering if I could talk to you fuzzy? I have a question.

Oh geez this hasnā€™t been used for 2 years.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:ā€¦

2 Likes

nopeā€¦for you too :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t resist.

5 Likes

So since this form seems to have some people actually seeing it, letā€™s just talk about how they should make some sort of upgraded type of portal fuel.

Like blocks of oortstone that can actually be put into portals.

Umm there is the Oort amalgam now

2 Likes

Oort amalgamā€¦didnā€™t the forums agree to never speak of that garbage againšŸ¤«

3 Likes

Just like the warp wraith?

Doesnā€™t exist in a feasible, usable manner.

1 Like