🎨 [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

Tried a toga. Still needs some modifications. Going to add a couple tattoos and some sandals.

Edit.
@majorvex the male pictures had dark grey instead of oxide grey on the diaper so it’s not matching the tattoo. I changed it in the female.

So I did a mash up with Apt‘a body paint and the toga. I think they looks pretty good together.

21 Likes

Can you show it on a female char too? (if you have time)

Edit: looks great! Thank you :blush: It blends really well with the clothes.

2 Likes

I like how we have slowly made a photo studio with white concrete.

That’s funny, I also made a UV map paint so I can map out what falls where.

If no one has started on this one, I’ll take a stab at making it tonight.

3 Likes

Kurt Russell from Big Trouble in Little China. Lol.

Squatch war paint.

Did this lizard skin in green and a bald head. Kinda looks like the green dudes in Dragonballz. Lol.

24 Likes

Lizard man looks pretty good! I tried it myself a while ago but the scales came out illegible when I made them small. Nice!

Can you try to make something like Alloy from HZD? Some sort of generic leather hunter outfit that integrates the diaper

Also maybe jeans with sandals and a wifebeater and tattoos. Kind of an eclectic look but I don’t think shoes are doable unless we want them to look like vibram five fingers lol.

It would be cool if the devs enabled two separate tattoos - overlay and background. Is that even possible @lucadeltodecso? So people could wear a toga or whatever on top of their other skins. Could be a great gleam club perk.

1 Like

Spent more time fixing the model than working on the paint lol.

In any case here’s the start of @LadyGrey 's submission.

On a side note, I am getting the hang of making these.image

10 Likes

I want this one!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Please let me have this. Please?!?!

5 Likes

Fixed up a few things on my skeleton paint that were bothering me. Now it looks like you have a skeleton head as well.

Skeleton 2.0

Cheetah monk

Also got the this one looking better.

26 Likes

I like the sandals! Nice addition to it and it sits nice on the body

1 Like

Thanks. Was originally going to do a different style of sandal but got lazy.
I’ve made so many now I can mix and match parts from different paints to make new one. :joy: pretty sure I made more body paints than are available in game. I should probably stop… whats one more right? Lol.

7 Likes

Do eeeeeet
Complete sentence

1 Like

Definitely my favourite by a mile so far :smiley:

1 Like

And done

@LadyGrey
Blender Renders

In-Game Screenshots

Map

17 Likes

If @georgegroeg skin or skins aren’t picked it’s riggged. He has had the best skins all around.

1 Like

just pick them all. Choice can only be good.

5 Likes

Oh wow, that looks great. :heart_eyes:
Thanks a lot for the implementation @kasaisaru

1 Like

Upon reading this again, i realized i don’t have to design it myself but instead i can submit my rough idea. Believe me i tried to design this and failed xD. Here are pictures that convey my idea of a design that revolves around stars - one of the beautiful things in the game. No specific design comes to mind as long as it has a depiction of night stars in it :smiley:. Pics from Google:

The closest i’ve been to designing those stars xD:

Talented members, feel free to get inspired and give it a try :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Space pants?

5 Likes

This might work for you…?

24 Likes

Warp body paint

12 Likes