šŸŽØ [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

Take my money for the dances lol. Tho Iā€™d also love s laying down emote. Arms up behind his head staring up at the sky

5 Likes

We definatly need some afk emotes beyond sitting.

Im not much an artist, but i might try my hand at making some pantsā€¦

2 Likes

AREmoji_20200815_140221_27116

1 Like

Vibrates in happiness although his skills in designing skins are similar to that of a baked potato

Edit: Because I know I wonā€™t be able to do a proper skin, Iā€™ll leave that to you skilled atoobios (haha) but how about a starry night skin? Something like a dark blue (color can be changed but dark blue as standard) back ground with stars dotted/sprinkled on it along with a crescent placed here and there.

4 Likes

These are pretty amazing looking skins!

I would love to have this one

D: no :cookie: s here ( ;.; )

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

I may do a more serious one at some point but this was fun :smiley:

34 Likes

You could make a cookie one! :cookie:

4 Likes

Gingerbread man

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the paints go on to the head of the character, but i got carried away :laughing:

Learning about image editing software for the first time in my life and boy its complex! (Iā€™m literally one step up from using Microsoft Paint skill wise right now :laughing: ) enjoying experimenting though

25 Likes

I wanna but how I do that on PS4 ( ;.; ) lol me just vote for all of them mwahahahaha

3 Likes

Ur hair pink again?

1 Like

Gangsta could maybe use an Illuminati eye pyramid

1 Like

Okay, okay last one before i actually learn how to use this software properly and not like a child xD
Would be cool if this could glow though!

9 Likes

@Leahlemoncakes could we maybe get a blank female citizen too? just thinking some designs wont work for the ladies!

4 Likes

My GF brought that up but I assume they are making these designs for bothā€¦ but still it would be nice to be able to see how it would look.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I mean, wouldnā€™t want peopleā€™s designs to not be considered because the oort bra covers it up! :laughing:

3 Likes

The body paints are universal for male and female Oortian.

@DKPuncherello Iā€™ll be adding more to that body paint still was thinking maybe a yin yang on the front. Possibly an angel wing and devil wing on the back or something if I can make it look right/fit and not be pixelated.

1 Like

No problem, Iā€™ll get that sorted ASAP for you :blush:

The winning designs would be available for both as well

2 Likes