[COMPLETE] Game will be briefly offline from 15:30 UK Time (14:30 UTC)

reclaim still not working for me still greyed out.

Wie kann man adden ?

Was this a bug fix update?

Auf der PS 4 nicht im Spiel das kann man nur wenn wir uns treffen

1 Like

They said they needed to roll out this hotfix first and then afterwards they can go unstuck reclaims like yours.

3 Likes

ok ty for info

1 Like

Would it be an idea to try to write in English? I can sorta understand German ok’ish but am sure many others can not. Makes it easier on reading and will also make sure that people will reply more to you as well!

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!! :smiley:

Wow, I just try to tell people that it benefits others and themselves that it’s better to try to write in English on an English language forum and it gets flagged. I did not use any bad language, did nothing wrong and yet somehow, someone thought it needed flagging, really now?

@james, @majorvex, @Stretchious, @Leahlemoncakes

My flagging finger is now also getting a tad itchy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: thanks for restoring it whoever you are!

3 Likes

Well Aenea has a point… I am not proficient in German and would LOVE to help you all out in your issues (if i can), but the language barrier prevents me from participating!

By the way …who else would love if someone invented a Universal Translator like in Star Trek!? Imagine how the world would change if we could ALL understand each other no matter what language!! Would definitely be a HUGE step bringing the world together!

2 Likes

Only the Devs can deal with flags but I’ve just sorted it now so it should already be back :slightly_smiling_face:

Forum users are welcome to speak their native language but not all web browsers support auto-translate so may get a few more responses if English is used :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yep, when I read something in a language I don’t understand much of or nothing at all I am not inclined to run it thru a translator first to see if I could possibly be of help. I just skip it and hope someone else who understand the language will help.

Hence why I said it also benefits the writer themselves when they take a tad more time to do so in English since they will be getting more replies with possible help!

Yeah, exactly.

Ok, so there are browsers who can auto detect non-English (and non-Dutch too, so 2 exceptions) and translate those parts to English? Can Chrome do that? Hmmm, Googling!

Anyways, this is mighty off-topic!

Any patch note updates yet? And more big bugs left or can you devs finally take a breather (and some alcohol this evening!)? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes maybe you should suggest to @james about the Universal Translator idea for Wonderstruck! Yeah I know but sure would be Amazing! All of us Boundless players would hopefully be Beta Testers though! :wink:

1 Like

James just posted them here -

3 Likes

oh you guys dont understand everything in german…

just like to say, welcome to my world…

ive got the same problem in english xd

weve just talking german, to get a faster contact to a new player who is german too…

im sorry, but we was so excited, that we just cant hide it… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.