[COMPLETE] Temporary downtime for USW9 server

Hey everyone.

We need to replace the server hosting the following worlds. They should only be down for a couple of minutes.

• Omicron Persei 8
  • Battery Point
  • Exandria
  • House Of Draxx
  • Braconi
  • Eta Drach
  • Alsha
  • Thascoria
  • Arpous III-C
  • Omicros
  • Scarif
  • Vanaheimr
  • Graveyard
  • Planet Portal Seeker
  • Shedaan
  • Nilrebus
  • Ekossia I
  • Figaro
  • Wasapahl
  • Cynortas

This is now complete.

If you were on these world you may need to restart your client to get their new IP address.

10 Likes

Ha ha. Nice name.

7 Likes

I am the owner of Exandria and I play on PS4. When I load the game tonight will it take care of it or will I need to do something special?

You shouldn’t need to do anything at all to continue playing on your world. If your game client was running when the worlds were moved, you may just need to restart your game.

2 Likes

It wasn’t thanks for the reply!

1 Like

And an Archer reference with your username?
You sir, are a man of culture.

1 Like

So I tried to access my sovereign planet Vanaheimr this morning and it won’t let me connect. I tried my portal, the Sanctum, and a new warp destination with a new augment, and all of them said connection to server timed out. I’m on PS4 by the way

Sorry about that, I think this should be fixed now, again if it’s not working try restarting the game client.

1 Like

It is true what they say… Women are from Omicron Persei 7, men are from Omicron Persei 9

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.