[Completed] Buying Cold Tan Foliage

black marble rulezzzz

and when all is black&white, other colors (like the coil zaps) stand out - makes me think about the sin city movie

im kind of sad i built all this under ground lol nobody will ever see it

1 Like

so, put a big sign on surface above - MY AWESOME BASE IS RIGHT BELOW

at least they will know itā€™s there :wink:

btw - any entrance to walk in there or portal access only?

There are 2x2 portals right in the shop for each floor =)

2 Likes

Yep, those pictures are great, but seeing it in person is something else. Its stunning.

Looks like Iā€™ll be going on an adventure. I love the look of it. Almost gives me a weeping willow vibe.

still buying more of this if anyone has any they would like to sell, paying 10c per any type

Iā€™ll spare 600

If you donā€™t catch me online, come to mcrib Corinth Diamond Mine. I just set up my most recent off hours trade solution.

hmmm i have never heard of this place i went to MC and checked all the portals nothing?

From mcrib ps hub, thereā€™s a giant ā€˜public mineā€™ sign next to Batman. Another way in is through Iconicā€™s resource network and simply labeled ā€˜diamond mineā€™.

hey i went to that place which is really cool btw :slight_smile: im not sure what im looking for though because i went all around and didnt find any shop stands at all?

Lol, itā€™s right in the entryway. Thereā€™s some doors to the right when you walk in and a guild book in front of them. The doors have a big sign over them. Try interacting with it. I just want to be sure that YOU get the foliage, which is a very nice color. Canā€™t wait to see what you do with them :smiley:

Also Iā€™ll be online for probably the next six hours, you could pm me from a mailbox.

OK I found a few smart stacks of this in storage, are you still looking for it?

yes ^^ please ^^

Are you in game now? And how much do you need?

ill take whatever you want to part with =) and yes i am

In TNT Circa correct?

yup, alien i came out there again and i cant access any of those thingsā€¦

Got you covered now, only have one stack but itā€™s yours.

thank you Alien :slight_smile: finally picked it up =D

1 Like