(COMPLETED FOR NOW) WTB all of the iron bars in the boundless universe! (8c per bar)

As it says i want your iron bars in return you get 8c per bar
There are two request baskets at the naughty village on trior both filled with 250k coin! each so come sell me your iron.

If they become full please notify me thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There’s still about 56k coin in total left, come grab whats left if you want :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you buying any ore? I dont have any smelted

No i’m not, just the bars :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I buy your iron ores for 6c then I sell them back to you for 8c as bars, deal? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If i had iron ores i probably wouldn’t be making this post lol, i don’t have a lot so i’d rather not anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this why the price of iron and copper has shot up? Or some other reason. Lol.

1 Like

No clue really, but i know this won’t be the last time i will be mass buying iron bars again :stuck_out_tongue:

Making a big iron build?

I told you in pms already didn’t i? lol :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

I still don’t know how you need so much haha but I haven’t seen ur build in a while

Have any copper bars? I’d swap you some iron for copper if u like, I need it to make gold alloy.

Haha, well you’re more then welcome to come down to Cairns on lasaina and no the colour storage itself also uses copper so sorry can’t swap for that either :stuck_out_tongue:

Making a giant iron ship like @morey523 and @Ratchel ?

Nope, mainly just flooring but if you came to the colour storage you’d see but it’s mainly so i don’t fall into the giant holes :sweat_smile:

I’ve been buying at this price for a couple months and my baskets take long to be filled. Seems Like there is not enough iron and copper out there

Where are your baskets located?

On trior near the Naughty mall, there will be a portal from there to the naughty village and there you can find them, you can also use the shop scanner to find them too.

1 Like