Completed Star Chart *spoilers*

14 Likes

you can’t travel from moon planet to ring planet or what those pointers are for?

that is correct

only way to get to the moon planets is from the starter planets

So u cant go around like from EU to Australia because they forgot to add Asia :wink:

3 Likes

lol, some of my community members where joking about that

3 Likes

has anyone taken note as to what gems have been found on what planets and what color gleam has been found and on which planet?

1 Like

vaguely, we’ve only found ruby, and as for gleam we seem to be finding blue gleam on ring worlds and yellow gleam on moon worlds, no gleam has been found on starter planets yet

were have you found the gleam on vulpto ive looked and cant find nothing lol

usually north west from the lake community

awesome thank you!

does something change about creating portal from red to blue?

That’s the newest version (with gem locations)
The bottom row are Tier 3 planets (ring worlds), middle row are Tier 1 (the home worlds) and the top ones are Tier 2 (moon worlds).

2 Likes

@Jyanin ty this would be my new desktop screen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some advice about gems, diamonds and rubies are on lava level (just above it and below if you dare going below), all other are in high mountains. All that are in high mountains are much harder to get since there is a less spawnable spaces (on every spot in planet you have lava level and surrounding rock, but mountains are more scattered). Some are very rare like emerald, amethyst and also very dangerous to go for. For now best is to go for diamond and ruby.

1 Like

I just have updated old map with elemental and gem icons.

12 Likes