[COMPLETED] WTB Three T6 Topaz Hammers

I have trouble finding T6 Topaz Hammers on shop stands, so I figured I’d reach out here. :slight_smile:

Anyone have any in stock or willing to forge them?

I’d like them to have enough damage to one-hit T6 planets (coupled with Mega Strength Brew), AOE, and as high of action speed as possible.

Edit: I can provide the Topaz Hammers for you and some of the raw materials needed for a decrease in price if you like. ;D

not possible to use topaz hammers on T6 as far as I am aware even with max damage and max mega strength brew.

It’s entirely possible. Just ask @wakeNbake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oh really, too easy then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just finished a batch so will put them in the shop stand for you @PendragonTheNinja

Absolutely possible @econodog these are what I personally use for T6 mining. Level 8 damage and level 8 busy bee for the action speed cap

Only level 8 is required with a mega strength and level 9 if you do the same with amethyst.

1 Like

Thanks a ton. :slight_smile: What’s the price, and what’s the shop?

Dub-T Forgery is the store, there is a portal from TNT (top row, north side)

… and here is the upsetting part I’m sorry… 12k each I charge as they aren’t the most straight forward of forges.

2 Likes

nice, will try this out. I must have previously researched topaz t7 hammers and gave up on using them on anything above T5. Will try these out too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Amethysts are really nice with only 20 energy cost… but that level 9 damage requirement and the effectiveness just make it a difficult forge to have much remaining for action speed… anything less than level 7 busy bee makes them a waste of time.

Topaz only use 22 energy so can still swing these for a long time before needing a break and the base durability is a bonus along with them being easier to forge. Just do not settle for level 6 busy bee, there is a massive drop off in action speed if you don’t make it to 7 at least.

2 Likes

Where is your shop for these?

Here ya go. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks lol sorry I should’ve read the thread but my excitement was overwhelming

1 Like