Con-Corp

4500 Shadow Red concrete restocked… It’s an exo exclusive color so it’s limited so once I run out of the rock to make it that’s all until we see this color again… Happy Building!!

2 Likes

It’s all gone :scream:

you can always spend coin and buy shadow red paint :s

@RatofTime it’s a good idea but then price would have to go up on the concrete :frowning:

@FireAngelDth what did you doooo???

1 Like

yup…good (bad?) example of that is white marble.

1 Like

Nothing, I did nothing

Just loaded up another batch of 4500 shadow red concrete… get it while its still there lol…

Also I would like to hear suggestions on which color(s) are popular that are more common to be used in your projects… Just want to see which ones I should stock up on more. I currently just put up 1500 pcs to see what sells and what doesn’t. As they sell I try to double the amount since I know most players go for quantity but since kindle takes a while to grow I have to manage my materials… especially since I have 205 colors in my shop with more to come as colors become available… :slight_smile:

All I know is that at least for me it always depends upon what im working on at the moment. Different colors for different projects but im not working on them all at the same time. So for example, if im building in my mega build i might get some tan here some white there but if im working on my farm i would use a different color and would only use the other colors whenever i return to adding to my mega build.

1 Like

@RatofTime Thank you for your input… I know white is usually the main color people go for… I will take note on the tans and see if I get more inputs for it :slight_smile: . I have a lot of colors and a few are selling but there as a bunch that hasn’t even been sold at all… Instead of making 14400 of each color to just sit there I’m seeing what is more sought after and focus using my materials on those.

2 Likes

I would continue to market and encourage people asking for more of a single product if they love to use that color often.

You could consider putting all the “white-ish” colors together. So if there is no white there are some secondary options. Like, Cool Berry, Cool Grey, Luminous Blue etc.

Personally - i love the brightness of Luminous Blue. - But I have to break it own from rock since there is no natural lumi blue sand or gravel (iirc). I use a ton of Lumi blue marble and concrete in my corporate headquarters though and I’ve been using cool grey elsewhere.

2 Likes

@OnlyOneShinobi Thank you for your input… I will need to organize the colors since lately I’ve just been dumping the colors into the next available shop stand. Will see what I can do to keep the “white-ish” colors as close together to keep options open for our fellow builders. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just restocked Shadow Red Concrete (4500 pcs) come n get it while it’s still there!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy Building my fellow Oortians :slight_smile:

1 Like

@FireAngelDth go empty your coin purse :rofl:

@FireAngelDth has left their fair share of coin on that damn color concrete :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yup you can see part of the area where I used it in the one screenshot I posted. :grin:

1 Like

Good to see my product being put to good use @FireAngelDth :blush:

1 Like

Con-Corp Color Update:

206 Colors to choose from including the newest color to Con-Corp…

Bright Lime 25c

Would love to see what my fellow Oortians can build with this latest color!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Con-Corp Color Update:

Now with 208 Colors to choose from for your creative builds!!!

Strong Green 25c
Light Berry 25c

Happy building my fellow Oortians!! :blush:

2 Likes