Concrete Easter Sale!

I sell all my Concrete for 11c/e

Location Pharao’s Kingdom , Rainbow Mall and Brown Town
Over 700 k in total. Take IT as Long AS you can If Sold IT wont be filled Up again .
Greetings Turrican2006

8 Likes

Awesome dude! I’m gonna be swinging by for sure to see what I can get =)
Your awesome!

Got any ashen taupe?

I Don t know different colour even White which IS the biggest Part

@Turrican2006 thanks man-cleaned out 32ss white last night lol - wish I could have bought more

Ooooh! My kids are visiting and have taken my tv and ps4 over haha. I can’t wait to get on to see if anything is left. But that could end up being 3 or 4am for me before I get that chance

All gone…:sob:

Dang it! It’s all good though. Thanks for letting me know Superman101

If u need a hand with anything. I got some stuff laying around.

1 Like

Ok, thank you very much. I’m not currently building anything at the moment, but have started a collection of marble, mosaic, and fishscale for when I do build, that way I have plenty of colors to choose from. I’m a hoarder and absolutely don’t get rid of special things like that lol. I actually need to build a much bigger storage area, I’m running out of space haha

1 Like

All colours gone ? Or only White ? Can t See because Not online and butt IS Not actuall on Sovereign

2 Likes

We need more white please :wink:

How many more White ???

1 Like

I would buy you 9 ss if you have it. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes i have

1 Like

@Turrican2006, Where can I see you to complete the transaction? :money_mouth_face:

Meet me in one hour at the hunting Sphinx on Finata i ll lead a hunt then and will be there .

If you want you can have 11 SS thats the Rest i ve done .

Could do 500k more :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

The Rest i have is for Personal Things :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like