Connecting error: 3) [RESOLVED]

what is this???

Same issue here :unamused:

same. Reported to support@playboundless.com. More reports is better to show scope of the issue to the developers.

Same here ,same error

Monumental please
support@playboundless.com
is this link a joke???

i just sent a ticket due to my connectyion error, i can ubnderstand that there can be autimat responnnse but…

what is this???

For our LA:R Players:

If you want to Migrate from LA:O to LA: R, please log in to LA:O and play for an hour. Your code will show. Once you have your code, please reply back to the ticket that you’ve migrated, and we’ll just close the ticket out. If you don’t have your LA:O Player ID there isn’t much we can do to help you migrate.

If you have any other correspondence, please make sure to include your Player ID and Player Name along with a full description of the inquiry so that we can help you better.

If you’re experiencing an initializing error, please go ahead and navigate to the app store and ensure you’re on the latest update. Also, reply to this response with a screenshot of the error. This will provide us with the information we need to assist you further. Only AFTER you’ve submitted the image, do the following to help speed up the process.

– Please make a new LA:R account on your phone
– Play through the tutorial
– Click on the cog wheel on the top right and login on the bottom right
– Reply back to your ticket with the new account name and player ID

For purchase issues, please provide the date of purchase, receipts from your app store and emailed receipts, and a complete description of the problem and full names of the item(s) lost.

To add additional comments to your inquiry, please reply to this email only, as any new tickets you create will push you further back into our queue.

For all other Monumental games, please provide as many details as possible, including the Player’s Name and email address.

Thanks!
Boundless Support

heh… wasn’t a joke. It is the process.

I didn’t even get that nonsense auto-response. I’m not sure if that is a good thing or bad.

1 Like

Authentication server is down. Either on purpose or the server crashed.

1 Like

Is this a PC issue?
I’m currently on PlayStation and still logged in. I definitely won’t be logging out that’s for sure.
Hope this issue is sorted. A little worrying.

Hopefully you get a response from Monumental definitely send an email if you haven’t already.

PC issue only ?
People are logged in.

PC player here

still error, rebooting PC, didnt work

Theres always other games to fill up waiting time…GTA here i come!

2 Likes

Same here, error 3.

1 Like

If you are logged in since you got authenticated when the server before it went down you can play.

Just don’t logout now as the new login attempt will not get you in again.

It is not a PC issue ! People on PC and PS are playing right now.

Authentication server must be down !!!

4 Likes

Same issue for me today, but I managed to get back on :woman_shrugging:

how??? i tried everything… nothing works…

Same issue here on PC as well.

Thats an option to do a census, deactivate login server and see who moarns :slight_smile:

Same issue here - could log-in on my PS but not on PC

Was able to login in on PS as well but not PC.

I am in now (PC).